How does it work?
To support your short-term financing needs, we offer you a range of working capital facilities: An overdraft facility which offers you the convenience of managing day-to-day expenses with ease, trade loans that help you bridge the gap caused by the difference between payables and receivables, and a short-term money market loan giving you access to funding without the administation burden.
- Manage day-to-day expenses with ease and convenience
- Available to you immediately
- Available in local and in major foreign currencies
- A short-term money market loan offers you the convenience of funding without the administration burden.
Trade loans allow you to:
- Bridge the working capital gap created by the difference between payables and receivables
- Get financing solutions to import or export goods and services.
- Benefit from financing that's tailored to manage funding gaps in your 'Working Capital Cycle' and enhance your cash flow
- Easy and convenient pre-shipment and post-shipment financing
- Get financing in local and major currencies
Documentary trade provides you with:
- Solutions that take the risk out of trading internationally
- A comprehensive selection of documentary trade products such as documentary credits, documentary collections, bank guarantees and indemnities for both importers and exporters
- Expert advice and access to a global network to expand your business internationally
- Documentary trade instruments in multiple foreign currencies
- Avalisation requested by exporters whereby the bank guarantee payment of a bill of exchange drawn on an importer under a trade contract.
Choose the right structure for the right trade
Improve your cash flow
Discounting a trade instrument such as an export letter of credit and bill of exchange is convenient and offers a cost effective method of financing for your business. We offer options to discount bills drawn in Mauritian Rupees and major foreign currencies.
Enjoy added security
Enjoy the added comfort of “Money in the Bank” through our non-recourse discounting on avalised bills and confirmed letters of credit.