Enjoy access to funds whenever you need it
Get the flexibility to draw money or repay your revolving loan as often as you need within an overall agreed loan limit and term.
How it works
- Enjoy the flexibility to draw from and repay your loan as often as you need.
- You have an overall agreed loan limit over an agreed term.
- We charge no early repayment fees.
- You do not need to reapply for finance.
- You can use it alongside a term loan to cater for your discretionary business spend.
- You can repay the loan facility at any time without an additional charge.
- It’s available in a number of currencies, potentially reducing the need for foreign exchange risk management.
- We commit to providing your revolving credit facility for an agreed term.
- Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your borrowing.
- If a tranche (portion of the money) is repaid before the end of an interest period, floating rate breakage costs will apply.
- Additional rates will apply for any foreign currency revolving line of credit.
- Our credit revolving facility is subject to separate terms and conditions.
- Certificate of incorporation or certificate of compliance if not locally incorporated
- National identification card (for Mauritian citizens)/passport (for foreigners) for all directors (plus ultimate beneficiary owners if company is owned by other companies) and signatories/known agents
- One passport-size photo each for all the signatories and directors/known agents
- Board resolution specifying the signing powers on the company letter head sealed with the company seal
- Residential address confirmation (name of estate, road and house number) for all directors and signatories (use the attached format)
- Company physical address confirmation annual returns (for companies registered over one year ago)
- Revenue stamp
- Utility bill not older than 3 months at time of application
Please note: If a document is not in your name, a proof of relationship document should be provided (for example marriage or birth certificate).