Switch to us
How it works
- Convenient and flexible repayment terms from 6 months to 30 years.
- We even pay your registration fees on the loan amount being bought back from another financial institution.
- Competitive floating interest rates from 4.40% per annum.
- Annualised percentage rate (APR) from 4.50%.
- The home loan is suitable for anyone who wants to switch their home loan to Absa.
- We buy back 100% of your outstanding balance.
- Your home or cash can be used as collateral.
- National identity document, passport or driving licence (for borrower/s and guarantor/s)
- Utility bill not older than 3 months at time of application
- Last 3 months’ bank statements
- Latest salary slip
- Last 12 months’ salary slips if you earn other income (e.g. overtime/commissions/travel allowance)
- Letter from your employer confirming permanent employment if your length of service is 6 months or less
- Contract of employment if you are working under contract
- Marriage certificate (where applicable)
- Title deed
- Certificate of outstanding balance from other institution
All documents are required in their original form. The list of required documents mentioned above is indicative only. The bank may at any time request additional documents or information to process your application(s).