Talk to us about a housing loan
What you can expect
- Convenient and flexible repayment terms from 6 months to 30 years
- Competitive floating interest rates from 4.40% per annum
- Annualised percentage rate (APR) from 4.53%
- The home loan is suitable for anyone who wants to buy an existing property.
- We can finance up to 80% of the cost of your new home.
- Your home or cash can be used as collateral.
- National identity document or passport (for borrower/s and guarantor/s)
- Utility bill not older than three months
- Last 3 months’ bank statements
- Latest salary slip
- Last 12 months’ salary slips if you earn other income (e.g. overtime/commissions/travel allowance)
- Letter from your employer confirming permanent employment if you have been with your current employer 6 months or less
- Contract of employment if you are working under contract
- Marriage certificate (where applicable)
- Draft title deed
All documents are required in their original form. The list of required documents mentioned above is indicative only. The bank may at any time request additional documents or information to process your application(s).